Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meet Yannis Pitsóulis...

Próλoγος 

A place without it´s people, is just a place. No life. No substance. No energies. Like Carson's "Silent Spring". Lesvos is it's people. I have already introduced a few, like my friends Timolís, Dora and Panagiotis, not to forget kiría Nikoleta. There are many others to meet. Some of them will pop up now and then. Many people have made imprints on me. Some more than others. The very difficult thing is how to choose a few of all I meet. But since this to me is no list of prize winners or a beauty contest, I will choose a few. Noone hidden or forgotten. 
So, meet Yannis Pitsóulis, a real Lesvos imprint on me. I will meet him through his many faces and this will be the first, but more will come...    



August 30th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment