Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Me, my black horse and Christmas Day....

On this day I have the roads of the island for myself. I own Lesvos. Few people are out. Everyone with their families, spread out over the whole island, Fília, Anemótia, Agiássos, Kallóni, Mytilíni and all the others. Perfect day to saddle the black horse and take a ride with the camera across the shoulder. Slowly moving in the afternoon and it's faded orange colors. I went to that pretty Agia Lemoni. I set candles for myself and loved ones, dead or alive, wonderful flowers and outside, a view of the rock between Petra and Molyvos, in that fading orange colors of the setting sun. A spiritual imprint again. A special greeting to Doukas, with whom I share the feeling for this chapel. Xronia pollá gia ólous......  


INCREDIBLE PIETY. AGIA LEMONI
MY BLACK STALLION

CANDLES FOR LOVE

STILLEBEN ALMOST

INVITING OUTSIDE


BEWITCHING BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment