Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Greek who is not a Greek but is a Greek...

I do not know if it takes to have a physical Greek passport to be considered a bit of a Greek. Ioanna has been on the island since she was 2 years old and constantly visits it and has studied Greek at Aristoteleos University in Thessaloniki for two years. Now a professional photographer.  Respected by many locals and friends. Here caught by my camera lens in Mandamados, during a visit to Taxiarchis Mixalis. I think it is all up to what you believe in that makes you a person who fits in here, there or everywhere... it is the love for differences that matters...
PS I get very upset when I realize that some good pictures are becoming faded and flat when published in the blog. Cannot find out why! DS


No comments:

Post a Comment