Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nature's friendly gesture...

I am down to Delfinia beach today. One of many times before. But  this time it is different. If your eyes are always used to look for an imprint of some kind, you usually do not look at what you have already seen a thousand times. Mistake! I have seen this lodge before, where i think Antonis from Delfinia keeps a lot of garden tools or whatever, so I never pay any attention to it, but this morning it is just there. A total tranquility of three simple things, a tree, the lodge and the sea. Nothing special. Just here. A simple composition... And the sea comes up on the beach like velvet. Cooling my feet like a friendly gesture...  
And, believe it or not, with an Iphone "camera". Colors absolutely genuine...
I will let it be a symbol for a wonderful weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment