Monday, January 9, 2012

After the heavy rain...

Sometimes it rains and it can rain heavily and so it did a few days earlier. It could be "a few days ago" from last year or the year before, because it always happens. This particular day, I went away the old road between two villages to look for a chapel that I had been told to see. I knew how to go there, but I soon realized that the water had damaged the dirt road so much that they had closed it up in the woods, so I had to go down and back through lovely Petra. I was high up and realized how green it all was everywhere. Like "The green, green grass of home", like the song goes. It made an imprint of freshness, in the middle of January. Always time for new excursions....

STILL A ROAD

PETRA AND THE CRISPY GREEN PASTURES BEHIND


ROAD CLOSED, WATER FLOODS

No comments:

Post a Comment