Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From the Lesvos light that I need so much...

...and presumably others as well. I had a special lense that day, when I was involved with the proud team of Molyvos. I could use the lens to focus advantages in the light we had, and I walk up the hill to the house several times each time of the day, in the morning, noon and starlit nights, with the Venetian fortress, to Castro, in focus. This touches me all the time, quietly watching over us and especially on this day in the beginning of December, when the sun and the leaves of the trees were still dancing a touching dance with beautiful costumes in green and yellowish lemon. "You are a romantic person, Torsten", I said to myself and perhaps yes and perhaps no, and why not in this secular world, and because it was like this. And I look forward to the new light coming, for me and for everyone...  


FROM THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND UP, 300mm LENS

No comments:

Post a Comment