Friday, January 6, 2012

Hope, and being in the Here and Now...

I am often thinking about the word "hope" and all it's relatives, like missing, longing for, that all have to do with the desire to know what tomorrow will bring, or even the next hours. The need for avoiding the unknown, but the unknown is there in any case and noone can do very much about it. I try to stay as much as possible in the very Here and Now, but not forgetting the past. (That is where I have all my experiences). It is only in the very Now where things can happen, that might help the "later" to turn into what i want it to be. 
Thinking about that today when out walking in the very heavy winds and looking at the faint green colors showing up on stage, the hope for more light and warmer days, new meetings, past things to be renewed. 
When I stay in the Now, I can watch the "figure" showing itself, meaning the focus of what is happening around me, with my own eyes, seeing the green getting greener, like a constant voyage into what is approaching me....



FRAGILITY OF THE NEW NOT YET HERE

GREEN IS HOPE TO ME

SOOTHING COLOR

HOLDING ON TO RUST. FROM VAFIÓS TO MOLYVOS CASTRO

GLORIOUS VIEW TO ISLANDS FRAMING PETRA

No comments:

Post a Comment