Friday, February 24, 2012

It is serious to be unfaithful to oneself...

When I am away, the rather short intervals between there or somewhere else, the values of my life come upon me. I bring them down myself, of course. What always stays with me is the missing of Lesvos and those who say it is OK to call them my friends. Vitality and good energies come along and rain or gusty winds in the Winter is soon forgotten. Torsten, do not and hopefully never again, fail from being where your heart is....


THE UTMOST OF POSITIVE ENERGIES

ALWAYS A SMILE FOR YOU

TIRED FROM WORK BUT ALWAYS PRESENT

FILLING YOUR YEARS WITH LIFE AND NOT YOUR LIFE WITH YEARS

MARCH GREEN

ALWAYS WAKES UP THE BEST IN ME

PEOPLE WHO CARE

SILENT ROADS ALWAYS LEAD SOMEWHERE

BEST PERSON TO MEET IN THE MORNING

BRINGS ME TO PLACES I CHOOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment