Monday, January 7, 2013

Harrods or Bloomingdales? They don't stand a chance ...


And the Winner is...
When I do my shopping, I am always looking for that extra service from staff, of humility, of intense listening for the client's wish and a genuine smile at all times! A great variety of products with exquisite quality, exposed in attractive and passionate manners, adjusted to seasons and just the right value for money! Even the ham and cheese are being wrapped with love and tenderness.
When I feel a bit down,  λίγο κάτω, I just go down to TSS, Timolis Super Store, to pick myself up. So, all of you fancy stores with famous names, never mind! You have a lot of work to do, before you reach the service qualities of Timolis of Molivos...

ALWAYS THAT LISTENING EAR. TIMOLIS PETRAS.
KEEPS HIM GOING. 


ALL PREPARED FOR THE OLIVE  HARVEST.

FRAMING MY FRIENDS.

COLORFUL INTERIOR.

SEASONAL HARMONIZATION OF PRODUCTS.

FROM CORN FLAKES TO BRANDY.

EVERY NEED FOR SPORTY GREEKS.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

LUXURY DEPARTMENT.
DIRECT LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

1 comment: