Thursday, August 11, 2011

A well deserved rest, after all those years...

I have never really got to know you that well, Ingnatios from Lesvos and I still do not, but of course, after all those years you served me and friends as an excellent waiter at Gatos Restaurant in Molivos village and in the Winter when you were out at sea on the fishing boat in windy weather and we exchanged words of various experiences afterwards. So in a way I know you. Here at a taverna in the harbor, where you often sit nowadays with your worn out back after years of hard work, you make me curios about where you are in your thoughts... I will buy you an ouzo or two next time we meet...

1 comment:

  1. From hard working people , not to collect money but to study his children in University .
    Really after so so many years of continuing work time for rest.Tx

    ReplyDelete