Saturday, January 14, 2012

Imprints never ever come for free...

Walking is sometimes the only way to find what you are looking for. I was out to find one particular chapel, Agiá Fotiá in the Laguna Valley and it looks like an easy walk, if I pay attention to where I walk. The first time I tried it was closed because of a flood, but probably only in my imagination. This day I walked and walked and turned around after two hours of walking, an aching back and sad indeed that i did not find the chapel. On the way back, I suddenly saw behind a minor ridge, roof tiles and a small black cross. There it was! A very simple chapel, outside, imagination inside. More of that another day, when I have taken in the walk itself and all my mixed feelings... 


AROUND THIS BEND, THERE IS ANOTHER BEND...

A PASTORAL, COMMON AND ALWAYS PEACEFUL

OLIVE TREES CHOOSE THEIR OWN WAY, NEVER MIND THE HARDSHIP

NOT JUST TO WALK THROUGH

I AM GLAD I HAD BEEN TOLD HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR....

No comments:

Post a Comment