Sunday, January 15, 2012

A shortness of breath, holiness and spider's web...

I am familiar within myself with the word of simplicity. It is, the way I see it, easier to complicate than to be in Contact, thus reaching my own simplicity. Nowhere but here, anywhere in the world, the way I know it, can I be touched by the beauty of the simple symbols used by people with beliefs in whatever they believe in. I was outside Agiá Fotiá yesterday (Fotiá means fire!) and now I am inside of the chapel.  Symbols that speak for themselves. I am glad I learnt how to come in to the chapel, bacause you have to turn the key in the opposite direction to what you are used to when you enter and vice versa. I am rewarded and so you will be, if you make the effort of finding this chapel or any other of the thousands on the island.... 



HOLINESS AND SPIDER´S WEB

AFFECTION/DEVOTION

ICONS IN BACKLIGHT

PEACE OF MIND

LIGHT FROM EVERY ANGLE ON A FAMILIAR FACE

PETRA, FAR AWAY BUT CLEARLY VISIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment