Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More on Woman Power...


This is my friend Maria Vatís. I wanted to pay her a visit to see how she was doing with her prep work for the coming season that is just around the corner. We live and work in the same village, but it still seems to be difficult to find the time for even a coffee. She is a close friend to Taxía. I can understand that. Maria is also a strong and warm hearted woman. Above all, you are my friend, Maria.
I realized a lot about the forthcoming season, the struggle to make ends meet and how to maintain the service quality of your hotel, the Akti. Thanks for the hours together....

I THINK I WILL HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU NEXT TIME ABOUT THE GLASSES. VERY OFFICIAL LOOK.


FIGHTING HARD FOR COLORS.
VIEWS THAT STAY.

FIXING COFFEE.

MY FRIEND MARIA.

MARIA, YOU HAVE MANY FACES.


No comments:

Post a Comment