Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thanks for outshining the stars for me...

Sorry folks! A step beside my normal observations today. 
But she is the imprint of my life!
And I do not think you will mind!

Χρόνια pollá, αγάπη mou!
*

Quite a number of years ago now, Ioanna. Lesvos and Molivos started early for you, already in 1988. And more than once a year since then! I found these drawings of the pool at Delfinia and the Sunflowers along the wall to the sea, in a notebook from 1992. As well as your redesigned Castro with the chimney. A masterpiece of restoration work! 
...and time passes quickly...
At 22. Not Catch 22.

You hate to be photographed sometimes. I like the pic, though!



You cannot complain about this one! A young woman with many faces!

At work with a  model. Sorry, not shot by me!



Again at work. Not shot by me either. But it is you.

But this is summer 2011. 

I know no situation when you laugh more than with Evi and Fotis. How close you all are! 2011.

My daughter Ioanna. Noone else. But you!

2 comments: